From Our Couples

T & B

“We chose Cody Khoa Photography after extensive reviews as we believed they would be the best for the wedding. They did not disappoint, the photos came out better than we could’ve dreamed. They were able to capture the love and happiness in each photo. Cody and Megan were incredibly professional and efficient. They were excellent at answering questions. We were happily surprised with how quickly we received the photos. We’re gonna recommend Cody Khoa Photography to all our family and friends.”

01 / 33
01 / 179

Fill out and submit our contact form if you're interested in booking our team. We'll check our availability and get back to you asap.

I started photography as a hobby and turned it into something I love to do. I began this incredible journey with my loving wife, Megan about 7+ years ago. Together, we captured so many timeless memories for other loving couples. Through still images, let us share your love story.

If you're interested in our work, we might be the right fit to capture your wedding.

Cody & Megan


Where are you based and do you shoot destination weddings?

We are based in Houston, Texas, and we travel often for wedding shoots. However, there will be an additional travel fee. The destination package is available upon request.

When will we get our photos?

Our turnaround time is 8-12 weeks, but we usually finish the photo sooner. You will receive an online link for viewing and sharing with family and friends. Also, we will mail you a USB thumb drive with the HI-RES versions of the images.

Do you deliver RAW images?

As a result, we do not deliver RAW images as they are incomplete without our editing. All images we deliver are edited, so the photo is ready to share right away.

Do I have to order prints through you?

No. We will supply you with print releases and high-resolution images so that you can order prints independently.

What is your editing process?

Our team selects the best images from the thousands that were captured on the wedding day. After that, we will edit each photo one by one. Edited images include correct exposure, cropping, and color correction based on our color styles. Skin retouching for close-up portraits will be an additional charge if requested.

Who will photograph our wedding?

Cody & Megan will be the two main photographers.

Do you have a backup plan?

In the unfortunate event or tragedy that we are unable to photograph your wedding. As a backup, we have a network of experienced photographers we can call on. Photo editing will continue to be our responsibility.

How do we book you?

A 25% retainer is required at the time of booking in order to secure your wedding date. The remaining balance of 75% is due two weeks before the wedding.